Monday, August 30, 2010
Waiting
Our baby making plans have changed but for a really good reason. Trevor and I started TTC early August of this year and than my older sister called with the news of, " I'm engaged!" That was very exciting and we didn't think anything of it, until she informed us that the wedding was going to be next July. Her fiance is going into the military and they wanted to get married asap, so unfortunately we have to put off our plans. My sister lives in Buffalo, NY so we'd have to travel to NY for the wedding and if we got pregnant anytime between now and November the birth of the baby would be too close to the wedding, so TTC is on hold until December. That's a little disappointing but the longer it takes to conceive the more money we'll have saved up so thats a plus oh and the fact that depending on when we conceive we might be able to get to NY by plane not car...lets hope I don't have to travel by car for 12+ hrs in July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment